Safety Precautions of Basic Copper Chloride

0 votes
8 views
asked by anonymous

Basic Copper Chloride(WSDTY) is poisonous. In case of ingestion, induce vomiting immediately as directed by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician immediately. In case of skin contact, wipe off excess material from skin then immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower

Concentrated hydrochloric acid and the vapors that it emits are extremely caustic and corrosive. Avoid breathing the vapors. If concentrated hydrochloric acid comes into contact with your skin, flush with copious amounts of water. If you get some in you eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Wear goggles.

Wujiang Weishida Copper Technology Co.,Ltd. has 12,000 square meters of production base. By virtue of their sincere cooperation, reciprocity of the business philosophy for the industry users around the country to provide high-quality non-ferrous metal products. Weishida specializes in producing cuprous chloride, basic copper carbonate, copper acetate, copper oxide, copper sulfate. Our company has established a perfect quality assurance system, quality inspection and testing equipment, testing, testing and technology development strength, to ensure the stability of product quality, fully able to meet the pre-market after-sales service to provide users with the need.

Click 8-hydroxyquinoline Copper to learn about more information

Please log in or register to answer this question.

...