Cities
Des Plaines, IL
Naperville, IL
Niles, IL
Oak Park, IL
Oswego, IL
Plainfield, IL
Diet
Ideal Protein Protocol
Ideal Protein Alternatives
Keto Diet
Weight Watchers
Finance
Budgeting For Moms
Personal Finance
Interests
Cleaning Tips
Gardening Tips
Travel Tips
Marketing
Facebook Ads
Google AdWords
Search Engine Optimization
Tech
Arlo Cameras
Ring Home Security
Smart Home
SmartThings
☰
Login
Remember
Register
SmartThings Group
Questions
Popular
Tags
Users
Ask a Question
About
User branscum
Recent activity
All questions
All answers
SmartThings
User
branscum
Recent Activities
Recent activity by branscum
5
answers
Hi everyone. I'm not sure what I am getting back on taxes this year but we got about $4000 last year.
answered
Feb 1, 2020
taxes
plan
home
5
answers
I closed out the month of January and paid -3% of my credit card debt and still smiling Why?
answered
Feb 1, 2020
interest
january
balance
9
answers
Where would you go for a “me” vacation in the US?
answered
Feb 1, 2020
budget
6
answers
The one and only debt I have is my student loan for 14000.
commented
Feb 1, 2020
interest
student
money
19
answers
I’ve been failing miserably BUT I’ve cut all spending and haven’t used credit cards in two months and paid my bills today prior to their due dates.
answered
Feb 1, 2020
credit
cards
bills
paid
The SmartThings Group
is where you can always find questions, answers, advice, reviews & recommendations from other community members about
home automation with the Samsung SmartThings hub
.
...