Cities
Des Plaines, IL
Naperville, IL
Niles, IL
Oak Park, IL
Oswego, IL
Plainfield, IL
Diet
Ideal Protein Protocol
Ideal Protein Alternatives
Keto Diet
Weight Watchers
Finance
Budgeting For Moms
Personal Finance
Interests
Cleaning Tips
Gardening Tips
Travel Tips
Marketing
Facebook Ads
Google AdWords
Search Engine Optimization
Tech
Arlo Cameras
Ring Home Security
Smart Home
SmartThings
☰
Login
Remember
Register
Budgeting For Moms Group
Questions
Popular
Tags
Users
Ask a Question
About
User sofia
Recent activity
All questions
All answers
Budgeting For Moms
User
sofia
Recent Activities
Recent activity by sofia
16
answers
Question, not really budget related but its in regards to the stimulus checks.
commented
Apr 2, 2020
husband
budget
taxes
42
answers
Need advice. My husband, 2 daughters (3.5 & 1.5) and I are moving.
answered
Mar 2, 2020
interest
savings
29
answers
What are your tips for coloring your hair at home to save money?
answered
Mar 2, 2020
save
home
35
answers
What are you doing? With your refund money I just paid off one of our bills and paid-up another bill I paid up the Truck payment and put money on my car.
answered
Feb 27, 2020
payment
money
bills
27
answers
I know the snowball method is smallest balance to largest, but has anyone gone out of order?
answered
Feb 23, 2020
interest
student
payment
47
answers
Hopefully this is allowed, but any moms in here (especially first time) ever use a birth doula?!
answered
Feb 11, 2020
paid
love
12
answers
Best car buying tips!?! We have a family of 5 and driving a Camry and NEED a van!
answered
Feb 8, 2020
husband
credit
28
answers
Hi Friends! I know some of you have kiddos going off to college (or already in college, or maybe you're in college yourself!).
commented
Feb 2, 2020
financial
personal
mortgage
interest
student
9
answers
Where would you go for a “me” vacation in the US?
answered
Feb 1, 2020
budget
8
answers
Does anyone use AAA? I’m wondering if I should cut my ties.
commented
Jan 31, 2020
cut
7
answers
Anyone have experience buying at carmax?
answered
Jan 31, 2020
plan
The Budgeting For Moms Group
is where you can always find questions, answers, advice, reviews & recommendations from other community members about
mothers making smart financial decisions and budget goals
.
...