We were meant to travel last Tuesday. Got an email saying it was cancelled and issued a refund credit note to rebook, and if we did not want to travel could request a refund from 31/10/20! Very difficult to contact them so I emailed the CEO. Got a phone call the next day from a very unhelpful employee and when I mentioned I expected a refund before October he told me I would be lucky to receive it by then! Got an email from someone else the following day saying my preference for a refund had been logged and once authorised will be refunded. They need to wait for the airline and hotel to refund them.